As we begin the Spring semester, we would like to remind everyone of some important information as they return to school.
- Children with flu-like symptoms should stay home.
- If your child has a fever over 100 degrees, he or she must stay out of school until fever free for 24 hours without fever-reducing medications.
- Remind your family members at home to wash their hands and provide hand sanitizer.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue. If no tissues available then cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Encourage all household members to get the flu vaccine.
- Visit CDC site about Infuenza to learn more about the pending flu season and how to do your part to keep the virus from spreading.
For additional resources, please visit the Red Oak ISD Flu Guide.
Inclement Weather Procedures:
While we hope that the weaather continues to be favorable, we want to remind everyone how Red Oak ISD will communicate with you in the event of a weather-related change to the school day. Please take a moment to visit the link below to view Red Oak ISD’s Inclement Weather Procedures. Any time there is a change to the school day due to weather, we work as quickly as possible to communicate with staff, parents, students and the community.
Red Oak ISD Inclement Weather Procedures
If you have any questions, please contact Red Oaak ISD at 972.617.2941.